Acceptance into the SHARPhub Cohort Program enables you to apply for up to $5,000 to enable early stage assistance for validation of a new venture concept or other needs in the following areas*:
- Travel for customer discovery interviews
- Professional Services
- Product development/prototyping
*Direct costs only
The following costs are not allowable for these awards:
- Research-related expenses
- Salaries (including student salary unless paid as consultants)
- Administrative or office costs (e.g., office supplies, telephone, etc.)
- Meals or hospitality (e.g., food, beverages, or alcohol)
- Other items typically supported by Facilities and Administration costs or overhead
Confidential Information: Applications containing information that is confidential or privileged, should identify this information by marking those paragraphs or lines with an asterisk (*) at the beginning of the paragraph.
Application Review and Selection: Microgrant applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis by the SHARPhub External Advisory Board. Final decisions will be made by the SHARPhub PIs: Doug Wright, KUMC, and Becky Aistrup, BBCetc.
For Questions Contact: