Please fill out the information below and submit your application. A BBCetc consultant will contact you to schedule a conference call to learn more about your technology, the stage of your company, and future needs.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as early as possible. The SHARPhup program is a competitive program with a limited number of cohort seats available. Once seats are filled for a specific proposal submission deadline, additional cohort applications will then be deferred to the following submission deadline.
Cohort applications must be received no later than the following deadlines to be considered for each NIH SBIR/STTR submission cycle:
- Received by February 21, 2020 for the April 6, 2020 Omnibus deadline
- Received by June 26, 2020 for the September 7, 2020 Omnibus deadline
- Received by November 13, 2020 for the January 5, 2021 Omnibus deadline
- Received a minimum of 6 weeks prior to the submission deadline for “Special”, non-Omnibus or non-NIH solicitations
Expectations of SHARPhub Companies
- Participate in an assessment call with a BBCetc consultant to discuss your technology, state of the company, and SBIR/STTR project plans and eligibility.
- Commit to participate in program offerings and meet deadlines during the SBIR/STTR assistance program if applicable.
- Agree to provide data about company progress for two years following program acceptance necessary for NIH reporting.