Please fill out the information below and submit your application. We will contact you to schedule a conference call to learn more about your technology, the stage of your company, and future needs. If you are targeting a specific SBIR/STTR deadline, we encourage you to submit your application at least six weeks before that deadline. Companies are selected on a rolling basis.
Expectations of SHARPhub companies
- Participate in an assessment call to discuss your technology, state of the company, and any SBIR/STTR project plans and eligibility.
- Commit to participate in program offerings and meet deadlines during the SBIR/STTR assistance program if applicable.
- Agree to provide data about company progress for two years following program acceptance necessary for NIH reporting.
- Life science innovation that is developed (or developing) into a startup company
- Company headquarters and R&D operations in (or planned to be in) a SHARPhub Central Region state (KS, OK, NE, ND, SD)
- Attendance at SHARPhub training or equivalent:
- Entrepreneurial Training
- Intensive Workshop: SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep for NIH
- Commercialization Planning for SBIR/STTR Proposals
- Technology developed at a university in a SHARPhub Central IDeA state or from NIH-funded research conducted in a SHARPhub state
- Technology that aligns with NIH SBIR/STTR requirements