Early Stage Funding
including SBIR/STTR consulting assistance
SHARPhub Early State Funding assistance gives you direct access to an expert consultant who can help guide you through the entire SBIR/STTR proposal development process — and then provide management and accounting help after you’ve received the award.
- Proposal development assistance: 1:1 consulting offering iterative proposal review including detailed edits and review of all key sections of your proposal.
- Federal Registration Assistance: Tools to get your company registration in place to apply for SBIR/STTR funding.
- Tools Repository: Federal agency specific SBIR/STTR outlines, worksheets and templates.
- Live NIH SBIR/STTR Webinars: Series of interactive presentations leading up to the submission deadline covering proposal components.
- Electronic Submission Assistance: Assistance with the NIH submission process.
- SBIR/STTR Post-Award Assistance: Grant/contract management tool kit samples, and government accounting and grants management overview.