- This event has passed.
Biotech Startup School @ KU – 2019
January 8, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - February 12, 2019 @ 8:00 pm
Participate in an interactive, flipped classroom experience that will feature topics that include: value proposition, customer discovery, intellectual property, regulatory pathway and reimbursement, revenue models, and an introduction to the NIH SBIR/STTR programs.
Six, 2-hour sessions that will include lectures and classroom presentations.
- Jan. 8 – Identify potential commercial application via value proposition
- Jan. 15 – Identifying your Competitive Leverage
- Jan. 22 – Intellectual Property Position and Strategy
- Jan. 31 – Regulatory Pathway and Reimbursement
- Feb. 7 – Revenue Model Discussion
- Feb. 12 – Introduction to the NIH SBIR/STTR Program
Dinner provided to participants. CLICK TO REGISTER