- This event has passed.
Identifying SBIR/STTR funding opportunities and developing Aims page for your project
March 10, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm CST
Are you considering applying for Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs? Are you planning to reach out to SBIR/STTR program managers to gauge interest in your project? This is the right training for you!. After this presentation attendees would be able to:
- Understand how the SBIR/STTR program works at the National Institute of Health (NIH)
- Identify SBIR/STTR agencies interested in funding your project (including NIH) by searching SBIR.gov.
- Identify the best Institute or Center within NIH interested in funding the project by searching NIH RePORTER.
- Develop the Specific Aims page to introduce your project to SBIR/STTR Program Managers at NIH.
- Develop a Quad Chart to introduce your project to SBIR/STTR Program Managers from other agencies.
Who Should Attend: Faculty ● Students ● Post Docs ● Clinicians ● University administration ● Early Stage Life Science Companies ● Bioscience start-ups ● All service providers who support the bioscience industry in the region.
Presenter: Megan Varnum, Ph.D., Principal Consultant, BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting (BBCetc)