April 22 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
The Federal government provides non-dilutive federal funding through the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. The two programs award over $2.7 billion in R&D funding annually to qualified small businesses developing game-changing technologies. Do you think your research might qualify for SBIR/STTR funding? Join us for this virtual workshop covering SBIR/STTR program basics and insight about pursuing non-dilutive funding with granting agencies; National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Science Foundation (NSF), and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). We’ll review the program’s purpose; eligibility requirements; and each agency’s mission and supply tools to help you begin the process.
You’ll leave knowing:
• If you’re eligible for SBIR/STTR funding
• The difference between SBIR and STTR
• What agency is the best fit for your technology
• The steps needed to get your proposal started
• How to communicate with your program manager
And much more!