Welcome to the SHARPhub library of recorded webinars covering a range of SBIR/STTR topics.
Webinars are made available courtesy of BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting (BBCetc).
Tips on viewing BBCetc webinars:
- Click on the webinar you want to view and complete the online form.
- At the bottom, enter “1” into the “Quantity” box and then “Submit”. For webinars with a fee, PayPal will open for payment either directly or by credit card.
- If you have a Discount Code, enter it in that box, click “Apply” and then “Submit”.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to the webinar. Click the link, then fill in your name and email address and click “Register”. The webinar will then open. If you do not receive the link within a short time of submitting the form, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM.
- For assistance or to receive a discount code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-930-9741.
General SBIR STTR Information (webinars in this section are free)
- ABC’s of SBIR/STTR: Program Goals, Eligibility: Is it for You?
- ABC’s of SBIR/STTR: Selecting the Right Agency
- Research Involving Human Subjects: NIH Requirements
- SBIR/STTR for Faculty, Post-Docs and Grad Students
- University Participation in SBIR/STTR: From Pre-Submission to Post-Award
- SBIR/STTR Registrations: Getting Ready to Submit Your Proposal
- Formatting and Readability Tips for SBIR/STTR Proposals
- Using the Solicitation to Write Your Proposal
- How to Protect Your SBIR/STTR Technology’s Data Rights
- Delivering an Elevator Pitch
National Institutes of Health
- Part 1: Program Overview
- Part 2: Proposal Preparation Basics
- Part 3: Developing the Budget
- Part 4: How to Use ASSIST to Submit Your Proposal
- Part 5: Preparing to Receive NIH SBIR/STTR Funding: How Do I Get the Money?
Grants and Contracts Management
- How to Prepare a Budget for Your SBIR/STTR Proposal
- What You Need to Know About Gov’t Audits
- Practical Strategies for Indirect Rate Development
- QuickBooks & Compliance for SBIR/STTR Awardees
- Policies & Procedures for SBIR/STTR Awardees