Welcome to the SHARPhub library of recorded webinars covering a range of SBIR/STTR topics.
Webinars are made available courtesy of BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting (BBCetc).
Tips on viewing BBCetc webinars:
- Click on the webinar you want to view and complete the online form. Enter “1” into the “Quantity” box.
- If you are a SHARPhub cohort member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discount code.
- Otherwise, for the free webinars, click “Submit”. For webinars with a fee ($15), click “Submit” and PayPal will open for payment either directly or by credit card.
- You will receive a confirmation email the webinar link. If you do not receive the link within a short time of submitting the form, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM.
- For assistance, please email email@example.com.
General SBIR STTR Information (webinars in this section are free)
- ABC’s of SBIR/STTR: Program Goals, Eligibility: Is it for You?
- ABC’s of SBIR/STTR: Selecting the Right Agency
- Research Involving Human Subjects: NIH Requirements
- SBIR/STTR for Faculty, Post-Docs and Grad Students
- University Participation in SBIR/STTR: From Pre-Submission to Post-Award
- SBIR/STTR Registrations: Getting Ready to Submit Your Proposal
- Formatting and Readability Tips for SBIR/STTR Proposals
- Using the Solicitation to Write Your Proposal
- How to Protect Your SBIR/STTR Technology’s Data Rights
- Delivering an Elevator Pitch
National Institutes of Health
- Part 1: Program Overview
- Part 2: Proposal Preparation Basics
- Part 3: Developing the Budget
- Part 4: How to Use ASSIST to Submit Your Proposal
- Part 5: Preparing to Receive NIH SBIR/STTR Funding: How Do I Get the Money?
Grants and Contracts Management
- How to Prepare a Budget for Your SBIR/STTR Proposal
- What You Need to Know About Gov’t Audits
- Practical Strategies for Indirect Rate Development
- QuickBooks & Compliance for SBIR/STTR Awardees
- Policies & Procedures for SBIR/STTR Awardees