The SHARPhub helps faculty and trainee entrepreneurs establish and grow startup companies to commercialize life science technologies. Integral to the SHARPhub program is using the federal SBIR/STTR programs as an early stage funding mechanism.
Training and networking opportunities offered by SHARPhub are open to all interested university and regional entrepreneurs. More intensive assistance is reserved for SHARPhub cohort companies including:
- One-on-one expert SBIR/STTR proposal development consulting (see below for specifics)
- Access to a webinar series on SBIR/STTR proposal elements
- Proof of concept funding opportunities
- Assistance with market analysis and commercialization planning
- SBIR/STTR post-award assistance, including accounting, grants management, Phase II proposal development, etc.
- Mentorship, one-on-one coaching, guidance and other practical resources
SHARPhub assistance is provided to cohort companies at no cost to them.