SHARPhub Cohort Application
Thanks for your interest in SHARPhub!
While training opportunities are open to all participants, SHARPhub cohort participants will receive additional intensive assistance to move their technologies forward. Cohorts are selected competitively on a rolling basis. A BBCetc Consultant will contact you to set up a telephone discussion after your application is received.
Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Attendance at SHARPhub training:
- Entrepreneurial Training (e.g., Startup School, iCorps, etc.)
- Intensive Workshop: SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep for NIH
- Commercialization Planning for SBIR/STTR Proposals
- Life science innovation that is developed (or developing) into a startup company
- Company headquarters and R&D operations in (or planned to be in) a SHARPhub Central Region state (KS, OK, NE, ND, SD)
- Technology developed at a university in a SHARPhub Central IDeA state or from NIH-funded research conducted in one of the SHARPhub States
- Fit of technology to NIH SBIR/STTR requirements