SHARPhub Cohort Application
Thanks for your interest in SHARPhub!
While training opportunities are open to all participants, SHARPhub cohort participants will receive intensive assistance to move their technologies forward. Cohorts are selected annually on a competitive basis. The 2019 Cohort is currently in process. Check back for information about upcoming cycles.
Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Life science innovation that is developed (or developing) into a startup company
- Company headquarters and R&D operations in (or planned to be in) a SHARPhub Central IDeA state (KS, OK, NE, ND, SD)
- Technology developed at a university in a SHARPhub Central IDeA state or from NIH-funded research conducted in one of the SHARPhub states
- Attendance at SHARPhub training:
- Fit of technology to NIH SBIR/STTR requirements