SHARPhub Cohort Application
Thanks for your interest in SHARPhub!
While training opportunities are open to all participants, SHARPhub cohort participants will receive intensive assistance to move their technologies forward. Cohorts are selected annually on a competitive basis. Applications must be received from the Kansas cohort by March 5, 2019.
Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Biotechnology innovation that is developed (or developing) into a startup company
- Company headquarters and R&D operations in (or planned to be in) a SHARPhub Central IDeA state (KS, OK, NE, ND, SD)
- Technology developed at a university in a SHARPhub Central IDeA state or from NIH-funded research conducted in one of the SHARPhub states
- Attendance at SHARPhub training:
- Startup School
- March 1, 2019: Intensive Workshop: SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep for NIH
- April 12, 2019: Commercialization Planning for SBIR/STTR Proposals
- Fit of technology to NIH SBIR/STTR requirements
Please complete and submit the following information by March 5, 2019: